Halo hair extensions have been taking the hair extension world by storm. You might be asking, what’s so special about them?
But see, halo hair extensions are special for a reason. And in this article, you’re going to find out exactly why.
What Are Halo Hair Extensions?
Halo hair extensions are hair extensions that are attached to a sort of headband, which you can then wear around your head. You can then hide the band by placing some of your own hair over it, therefore making it blend seamlessly with your own hair. It’s very easy to use and has virtually no potential risks either.
Benefits of Halo Hair Extensions
As mentioned above, this type of hair extensions pose virtually no risks to the user. In addition, it also has the following benefits:
- Very easy to wear
- Doesn’t budge even if you’re moving
- Blends really well with your natural hair
- Can be brushed while in the hair
- Doesn’t use heat or glue
- Doesn’t damage hair
Halo vs. Clip-in vs. Tape-in
Halo hair extensions are still pretty new especially when compared to other types of hair extensions like clip-ins and tape-ins, but they’re quickly gaining traction among hair extensions enthusiasts.
Clip-in hair extensions are completely safe to use, but it can’t be denied that not all types of hair can handle clip-ins. People with thinner and weaker strands may have a slightly harder time putting in clip-in hair extensions. This problem is nonexistent in halo hair extensions.
Just like clip-ins, tape-ins are also relatively safe, but the risk of damaging your hair is still there. Tape-ins make use of a form of adhesive, usually glue, to make the extensions stick to your hair. If you’re not careful in removing them, you might pull out some of your own hair, therefore damaging the strands. Again, like clip-ins, this problem is nonexistent in halo hair extensions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are halo hair extensions safe?
- Absolutely. This is the least risky hair extensions you can put on your hair.
- Are halo hair extensions noticeable?
- Not at all. You can hide the band by covering it with your own hair.
- Won’t it get displaced or removed if I become too active?
- Nonsense. Halo hair extensions are made with the utmost care and are 100% secure. Feel free to dance the night away with your luscious locks!
- How long do halo hair extensions last?
- Generally around 6 months, but they can last much longer if you take care of them well.
- Can I use heat-styling tools?
- Just like other Remy hair extensions, it’s perfectly safe to use heat with these extensions. However, exercise a little caution just the same.
- Am I allowed to tie my hair while wearing this?
- Sorry, but no. The extensions won’t get displaced, but they might become visible since you’re going to move the hair that you’re using to cover them.
Applying Halo Hair Extensions
Applying halo hair extensions to your hair is totally easy! Here’s a 30-second video tutorial on how to apply these extensions.
Interested in halo hair extensions now? Take a look at our very own Halo Hair Extensions here at ZALA! Our hair extensions are made of 100% Remy human hair, ensuring that it’s of the highest quality.
For more guides, feel free to check out our ZALA blog!PUBLISHED 9TH JANUARY 2019