Solvent designed specifically to remove tape-in extensions safely and without damaging your natural hair
About our Tape Hair Extensions Solvent
The safest way to remove tape-in hair extensions is by visiting a professional hair stylist, but if you’re looking to save money and are a frequent user of tape-in extensions, you can do so from the comfort of your own home — you just need to have the right skills and equipment.
Remember that using the right product to remove your extensions is super important to preserve the quality of your natural hair. Our tape-in hair extensions remover is designed to specifically work on our hair extensions. This tape extension remover is very gentle, yet it works quite fast
- Fast-acting on tape extensions & soft bonds
- Great hair extension remover without the harsh chemicals
- Our tape-in remover has citrus oils & extracts and is gentle on skin
- Excess glue from the hair tape remover rinses out after 1-2 washes
- Spray each bond a few minutes before removing, most effective if allowed to soak into the bond for a few minutes
Check out the review tab to see why the Zala Tape Solvent is considered by many to be the best tape hair extension remover on the market!